Since I started providing Courses (tutoring and mentoring) on using the iPad and iPhone, I’ve had a lot of requests to provide advice to individuals or small groups. Among many others, some of the problems raised with me have included:
- a particular problem (piece of equipment) you need to deal with immediately
- skills you’d like to develop, or just how it all works and fits together
- how to get started
- what equipment or software is right for your needs
- safety, or security, how can I be sure
- whats it all about, and why should I care
- how much will it cost, what can I afford
No matter what your problem (Apple, Android, Microsoft devices and Apps,internet use, searching and safety, etc), it can help just to discuss it with someone who doesn’t see you as just a source of income.
You can book a FREE 15 minute call with me and I will try to find the best approach for you to get your answers.
You will be asked to enter details of your Name, Phone Number, and email address. You will also be asked to outline what is your area of concern (to help me prepare for the call). You can select a day and time that suits us both. all you need then do is be available on you phone at that time. I will call.
YOUR INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SHARED. But I may email you subsequently with related information, and you can unsubscribe form these follow up emails at any time.
These are some of the internet and device skills areas where I commonly provide advice:
- iPad, iPhone and iMac computers, tablets and phones (also Android and Microsoft)
- backup and storing information in the Cloud
- keeping records, notes, documents
- internet safety, passwords, identity theft
- banking, golden rules
- the social web, facebook, twitter, forums, ettiquette and trolls
- home networks
- service providers
But I can also research a specific issue or problem you may have difficulty with. So contact me and we can see if I have a solution for you. I can come to your place if you prefer (if you live in the batemans bay area), or we can video conference?